Reply in the 'comments' section with the answers to these questions:
- What book are you reading now?
- Do you have a favorite author?
- Recommend your favorites and include a short description of the genre or link to the book through Amazon.
Happy reading!!
3 comments:
1. I just finished The Illuminator, a depressing book, but interesting in the fact it described a time during the middle ages when Christianity was a forced way of life and the church ruled with an iron fist.
2. I have LOTS of favorite authors but here's a few: Jean Auel, Steven Saylor, Lynn Austin, Robin Cook, and Michael Crighton
3. Best series I read lately was the Chronicles of the Kings series by Lynn Austin!
Check it out!
http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Kings-Chronicles-1/dp/0764229893/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238593628&sr=8-1
1. The last book I read was "The Penny" by Joyce Meyer and Deborah Bedford. I loved it! It is the first novel that I have known of Joyce Meyer writing that was not a "self-help" book... it was the title that caught my eye ;)
But I have been reading the "Left Behind" series from LaHaye and Jenkins... I can't put them down.
2. My all time favorite author is Mary Higgins Clark. I love every book that I have read of hers and own many of them in hardback.
3. "The Love Dare" by Stephen & Alex Kendrick is a wonderful book for anyone who wants to build a stronger relationship with their spouse. "Fireproof" the movie was based on this book. And it is not just for someone whose marriage is falling apart, I have been using it to open the lines of communication with my husband. I have bought and given this book to people just because everyone can take something from it!
1. Right now I am reading A Proper Pursuit by Lynne Austin who is one of my favorite Christian Fiction authors.
2. My all time favorite books are Mary Called Magdaline (can't remember the author), Good Night Nobody by Jennifer Weiner, the Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Neffinegger and basically anything by Jody Piccoult or Jennifer Weiner.
3. The best series I've read was Gods and Kings by Lynn Austin
Post a Comment