It's that time of year when we all start to spend more time outside. So sun protection becomes an important part of our families' lives. Do you have a favorite sunscreen product that you love? Then share it with us!
To leave or view a comment:
- Click the comments link at the bottom of this post.
- Enter your comment into the text box.
- Type the word you see in the Word Verification box OR
- Register a google account and you won't have to use the Word Verification box again.


2 comments:
Logan has EXTREMELY sensitive skin, so we use Aveeno Baby Sunblock with SPF 55. The product is frangrance free, waterproof, and is made with colloidal oatmeal.
For my face, I love Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock. It's SPF 70 and even after being at the beach all day, my face looks like it did before I even got there...thank God for bronzer!!
I use Aveeno also, however, I am looking for a moisturizer for my face that is more than 15 SPF any suggestions?
Also, here is a link for a $2 off coupon for any of the Aveeno lovers:
https://www.aveeno.com/product_coupon.jsp;jsessionid=niMRzmesyJd7a-ySKtgvQtRZBtk
Post a Comment